The Spring Admissions Season is Underway!
Applications are now being accepted for students entering grades 1-8 on a space-available basis.
Drop-In Admissions Coffee
Wednesday March 13 8:00-10:00 PM
Application Deadline: April 5
Applicant Visits: weeks of April 8 and April 16 (public school vacation week)
Admissions Notification: May 10
Enrollment Deadline: May 31
Learn About Rashi
- Call 781-355-7318, or complete the on-line form inquiry form to request an admission's package. Or view the electronic version of our Admissions Viewbook which is part of the Admissions Package.
- Schedule a parent interview/tour (required).
Apply – by February 1*
- Complete online application
- Please note that the online application will ask you to upload or mail a photo of your child, a copy of your child's birth certificate, and pay a $100 application fee by credit card.
- *We will accept applications after this deadline on a space-available basis.
- *Paper applications are available upon request. E-mail email@example.com
Ask your child's School to submit supporting materials – December/January
- Print and complete the Authorization for Release of Transcript form and give to your child's school, granting permission to the school to send us your child's most recent progress report.
- Print and provide to your child's teacher(s) the appropriate AISNE evaluation forms (K-1 form, 2-5 form, 6-8 English form, 6-8 math form), along with a stamped envelope addressed to: The Rashi School, 8000 Great Meadow Road, Dedham, MA 02026.
- Your child's teacher will complete the confidential evaluation and send it directly to Rashi.
Child's Visit – January/February
- The Admissions Office will contact you to schedule the visit upon completion of your application.
- Applicants for grades K-1 will participate in a one-hour playgroup screening scheduled in January and February
- Applicants for grades 2-8 will have a full-day visit shadowing a Rashi student in their current grade
Admissions Notification – March 9
- Admissions decisions will be sent by U.S postal service on March 9.
Enrollment Deadline – April 10
- Enrollment contracts and deposits are due to secure your child's space.
*Families of students accepted after April 10 will be contacted individually by the Admission office with relevant dates.