Director of Admissions
The Rashi School seeks a creative and strategic professional for the position of Director of Admissions to start July 2019.
Reporting to the Head of School, the Director of Admissions is responsible for all aspects of the admission and recruitment process. As a member of the School’s leadership team, the Director of Admissions must demonstrate professionalism, approachability, and a deep passion for and commitment to the mission and core values of The Rashi School.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Plan and direct the school’s enrollment, retention, and re-enrollment strategy and procedures.
- Act as ambassador to introduce new students and families to Rashi’s warm, welcoming, and inclusive community.
- Shepherd prospective students and families through the admissions process from inquiry to enrollment.
- Create and sustain an active network of Rashi parents and key supporters to engage in personalized recruitment of prospective families.
- Work collaboratively with Advancement Team in overseeing internal and external communications, volunteer relationships, and marketing.
- Represent Rashi at various community and other organization functions (includes evenings and weekends, some travel).
- Partner with the Director of Community Engagement Rashi in planning and implementing recruitment events.
- Collect and analyze data about current and prospective families’ experiences at Rashi.
- Collaborate with educators and administrative colleagues.
- Supervise direct reports.
Preferred Qualifications and Characteristics:
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.