Re-enrollment is Going Paperless
The Rashi School has moved the re-enrollment process to a paperless online system to make the experience easier for families. We have found the platform, called SchoolAdmin, to be user-friendly and the Admissions Office is here to help should you have any questions.
On Monday afternoon, January 28, you will receive detailed directions to guide you. Rashi's re-enrollment period will close on Friday, February 15.
In the meantime, here is what you can expect:
- On Monday afternoon, January 28, Rashi's re-enrollment period will open. Each parent will receive an email from email@example.com with a custom link to sign their child’s enrollment agreement. All parents in each Rashi household must follow the prompts to create a user account. Families with younger siblings who have applied for the 2019-2020 school year do not need to set up an account. Instead, they will use the same login information as they used to complete their application this year.
- The system will begin by asking you to update your family’s demographic information.
- If you have applied, or intend to apply for one of our tuition affordability programs (commonly referred to as financial aid), you will be asked to complete an Enrollment Commitment form. A final contract will be available to sign once financial aid is awarded.
- If you are not applying for tuition assistance, your enrollment contract will be available for signature by both parents. Each eligible parent must digitally sign the enrollment contract using their own user account. You will be asked to select your payment plan here, as well.
- You will also be asked to complete a field trip permission form and submit a family photo for next year’s family directory.
- You will receive periodic reminders to complete necessary parts of the re-enrollment process as the February 15, 2019 deadline approaches.
We expect that you will find these changes to be an improvement from the previous paper-based enrollment system. The Admissions Office, Business Office, and Educational Team work in partnership to ensure that your experience at Rashi supports your family’s educational goals and that processes are clear and accessible to you. Please reach out to us for any reason.
Thank you for your ongoing support of The Rashi School.
Richard BrandeDirector of Enrollment and Marketing
For troubleshooting SchoolAdmin (the online re-enrollment system):
For questions about Rashi’s financial affordability programs: