After School Staff
The Rashi School in Dedham, MA is now seeking After School staff members for the 2017-2018 school year. After School personnel are responsible for ensuring the safety of all children in the program while interacting with students and their families and creating an enriching, fun, and secure environment.
Working independently and as a team, After School staff work with small groups of students in various after school activities, including:
- Creative Works Program
- Organized Sports & Games
- Study Hall (supporting students in grades 3-8 with homework and projects)
The ideal candidate:
- Must enjoy working with school-aged children and teens
- Will have a positive attitude and serve as a role model to students
- Is creative, child-oriented, responsible, and dedicated
- Has a background in education (preferred, but not required)
- Has child care work experience (preferred, but not required)
The schedule is Monday-Thursday, 2:30 PM - 5:30/6:00 PM, and Friday 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM. This position is not benefits-eligible.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org