JFS Metro West
| Grade Levels K-8 will learn about this organization
: to provide vital social, health and community services to alleviate suffering, enhance lives and support people in need.
- Developed the JFS Syrian Refugee Humanitarian Project, a coalition across eastern Massachusetts that provides safety, hope, and opportunity to Syrian war refugees.
- Arranges a multitude of services that help immigrant parents and children in need, ranging from after-school help to helping with immigration papers.
- Provides confidential and respectful assistance to individuals and families in Metrowest to help them meet the short-term challenges resulting from urgent financial difficulties.
- Delivers specialized innovative programs that help older adults stay active, and maintain their independence and age with dignity.
- Offers a wide range of educational and counseling services for adoptive parents, birth parents, and adopted persons.