We believe in a sense of place. You will feel how our learning environment weaves together spirituality, tranquility, and well-being. Our state-of-the-art building was built in 2010 as part of a multigenerational campus, with senior living community NewBridge on the Charles just a few yards away.
Because we are a community that loves gathering in both large and small groups – to learn, to celebrate, to worship – there is a Sukkat Shalom (gathering place of peace) at the center of the school, spacious Chadar Ochel (dining room), state-of-the-art auditorium, beautiful Beit Midrash (sanctuary), Middle School learning commons, and two outdoor amphitheaters.
- Library/Media Center with over 10,000 volumes
- Sanctuary for worship & study,
- 433-seat theater,
- Regulation gymnasium, 3 sports fields,
- 3 playgrounds, 2 outdoor amphitheatres,
- Fully equipped science lab,
- 3D printer
- Light-filled art studio and music room,
- LEED certified Green building
- Promethean ActivBoards, iPads, and Chromebooks for all students in Grades 2-8